Hi! I’m Ally. When I was 13, I was overwhelmed from years of bullying and I tried to kill myself. This blog is part of MY STORY. Thankfully, my Mom found me in time and after a lot of work and love, I’m doing GREAT. I’m 17, in 12th grade, (I’m home schooled) and I live in Connecticut.
My story is so much more than being bullied. I love to teach others that you are fabulous and wonderful today! You don’t have to change.
I used to be call this blog Losergurl. I used that name because people would call me a loser, and I wanted to prove that I was the best damn loser they ever knew. The truth is, I’m not a loser. I never was. I am simply– Ally.
I want to help end bullying. I think I know how. You simple have to #BeBrave.
My passions include animal rescue, writing songs (and blog posts!), motivational speaking, and I love to sing, subscribe to me on youtube! – http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQbb4D4pY5y5HaUIuU9l3nw
- My favorite colors are black, white, and red
- I have 3 dogs and 3 cats
- I rescue animals off the streets and foster them for the local animal shelter
- I have a really weird music taste. I LOVE Demi Lovato and One Direction, but I also am a huge fan of Escape the Fate, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, ect. I really like older music also, like Frank Sinatra. I really like Nirvana also…
- I taught myself how to play the piano and guitar by ear, and it’s one of my favorite pastimes.
- I write songs a lot. I’ve written over 100 in the past year.
- My favorite subjects to study are English and Social Studies
- I’m nocturnal… I can never fall asleep at night, but I can sleep all day.
- I can’t dance for my life ( I look like a decapitated chicken when I try)
- My middle name is Dianne
- I’m originally from Westchester County, New York.
- My favorite foods are chicken Parmesan, chocolate peanut butter ice cream, and banana smoothies.
- My favorite animal is a tiger or snow leopard.
- I love pictures, and I’m a photographer.
I love to help people. As cheesy as this may sound, it brings me real happiness to help others and help them feel good.
I have gone to hell and back, and I never want anyone to feel that way again. I want for other teenagers to know that they are not alone. I got through it, so can you.
**** I do not claim to be an angel, or innocent in any way. I can sometimes be mean.
Everyone can be. No one is perfect.****
I really like to get comments and I try to answer them when I can. All my comments have to be approved. No anonymous comments are posted. If I am brave enough to write my story, then you have to be brave enough to leave your name.
I really like talking to my readers, don’t be afraid to reach out to me! I don’t judge people based on ethnic back ground, weight, or their past. Everyone makes mistakes. As long as you’re a nice person, I’m cool with you.
Instagram- allydelmonte twitter- @Ally_DelMonte Email: ally @ allydelmonte. com